Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 2 August 2015

Gorgeous & Glorious!

Hmmmm! Not sure how much I can trust Mum anymore.

She told me I had a date with bubbles. I thought that meant I was going to meet a doggy pal named Bubbles. It turns out it was a trip to Pets at Home. 'Great!' I thought as we went in. Then we went into the room at the side. I went through a gate where Mum and Dad weren't allowed. 'How exciting!' I thought....... Then I discovered that Bubbles was not a doggy pal at all, but a serious attack of the frothy stuff, followed by an attack of a noisy fuffer, followed by another attack of a grooming weapon! And Mum and Dad had abandoned me to all of this! 

Actually, it was rather nice really - apart from the noisy fuffer. I really didn't like that, especially on my face. I went home with a slightly damp face instead.

When Mum and Dad came back for me, Mum said I smelled gorgeous! And Dad said I was gleaming gloriously! The lady remarked about me being a very happy dog! Well, hello! I am always gorgeous and glorious, and definitely happy!

Photo shows me in the Groom Room after my pampering session?

No comments:

Post a Comment