Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 11 September 2017

Parpypooch Issues...


Bad Mummy! That sausage was mine! It hit the floor.....it was rightfully my hoovering duty to do! How dare you tell me to 'Leave it' and then pick it up, wash it and put it into that megahot-cupboard? Huh? Huh? How could you?!!!!

After all my hard work today guiding you all those miles around Reading, enduring the boredom of all those shops.....I think I deserved that sausage! Also, I know you got me a hugenormous bone today - where is it? I don't seem to have it....... Never mind that I haven't finished the last one yet......I worked for that today! Whaddyamean you don't want parpypooch issues tomorrow? Does that mean I won't get that bone tomorrow either? Hoooooowwwwwllllllll..........

No comments:

Post a Comment