Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 11 March 2018

Not Totally Shattered...


Zzzzzz.....

Do not disturb (unless you have yummies).

Mummy says today has been practice for our tenkay thingy. She says we have workywalkiesded 12.8km (8 miles) in total. She is complaining that her back paws are hurting now. I have no idea what the problem is - I mean....I've workywalkiesded all that far AND I freerunded a whole load more too! No problems with my paws! I think it must be that 4 vs 2 thing again!

Workywalkies to church was only a shorty today but there was a nice carpet to snooze on and lots of new humanpals to meet and greet! Then, after a brief return to floatyboatyhome for that lunch thing they have, we set off out again and walked and walked and walked. It was all very exciting - all on completely new territory - a good challenge! It seems that Daddy's main purpose for this trip was to get a white pipe thing from a shop. Much more importantly though, after doing that bit, we found a FREERUN! Yayyy! Big green open space plus trees and bushes! Blissssss!!!

There were some manhumans around that were using long shiny sticks to hit little white balls around. We stayed away from that area, but, in the bit we did go to, I found lots and lots of those little white balls lying around. Mummy told me over and over again to 'Leave it'. I got this game! It was good! Everytime i did 'Leave it' I got a huge 'Good boy' and a scrummy-yummy! I'm glad there were so many white balls to 'Leave it'! Heehee! Pepperami is well worth doing a good 'Leave it' for!

Now, if you will excuse me, I really need to inspect the insides of my eyelids. They seem exceptionally heavy and need to be checked thoroughly........ zzzzzzzz......mmm..nnn..mmmm?? Did anybody mention going out again? No? Oh....well...zzzzzz.....

See....I am moving.....I am not really totally shattered.....I've moved from position 1 to position 2 and even to position 3......


No comments:

Post a Comment