Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 19 March 2018

Thorough Cleansing Service.

All gone! All my efforts - disappeared! Hooowwwwlllll......

I took Daddy out for a walkies (too slippy underpaw for Mummy). It seems that, while we were out, Mummy went berserk with her domesticals. She has destroyed ALL of my nose-art on the windows, and all my super artistic stippling effect from just about everywhere! No dots on the white-warmer-walls, no spots on the cupboard doors, no spatters on the white chillycupboard..... I am going to have to start aaaallll over again!

It was good to share my bed-sofa with Aunty Lindsay though! She does the bestest tummytickles and ear rubs and she likes doggy-snogs too! She left with a much cleaner face and ears than she had when she arrived! Not every human seems to appreciate my thorough cleansing services, and I respect that, but oooooohhhhh it is good to greet an enthusiast!

Photo shows me on my bed-sofa, with Lindsay who is tickling my chest and has her front paw around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment