Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 23 March 2018

Gimme a Frisbee!


Daddy! I think you forgot something...... You shut the door and I is still INSIDE while you appear to have gone off OUTSIDE! I is NOT impressed! I is squeaking and crying and huffing and whingeing but that door is won't open! Hhhuh.. huhhhh... hhhuuuuhhhhh.....

Waddyamean I've already had two walkies? So what? Another one will always be needed! Especially when the last one was a workywalkies - along the towpath where I normally get to freerun and chase all the featherballs. They were all there....the quacking ones, the honking ones, the pipping ones, and the hissing white ones all on the sploshystuff, plus the bobbyheaded cooing ones on the towpath under the bridge.....loads of them..... dozens of potential good chases.... but nope! You stayed at home so I had to work all serious-like and keep Mummy safe! All for a trip to Aldi to get a pack of those giant crunchy frisbee things to go with YOUR curry!

At least Mummy loves me! SHE gave me a big carrot! A crunchy frisbee would have been nice too.....

Photo shows me sitting right by the front door staring all dejectedly at it. beside me is the glowing hotbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment