Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Huff! No Hoovering...

Good Mummy!

See....we DID need to go into Pets R Us!

Mummy seems to think that, because she is a human, that makes her always the boss in our partnership. I beg to differ! The other day, we walked past the door of the only shop worth going into. 'Not today' she said. Well, I tried to protest but did as I was told and we continued on to another shop further along. On the way back, before she got chance to realise where I was dutifully guiding her, I managed to get her in there! It was not to be though; she realised far too soon and we had to turn around and go back out again. I was not impressed! I registered my not-impressedness by putting on the ploddipaws.

Today, we took a slightly different route to get there but I soon recognised where we were and took over the directions as soon as Mum yielded. This was my chance.

Left, down steps, stop at kerb, across the carpark, up the kerb, past Costa (I did give her a quick glance to check that wasn't today's destination), past a few other shops and......IN THE DOOR! YESSSSS!

I had to do a 'sit' on the shiny platform thing that gives away my numbers. It gave away 28 of them kayjees today. Mummy seemed happy with that. I then got to guide her to the best aisle; the yummies boxes. I was seriously miffed though; NO HOOVERING! It was all clean! Not a crumb! Harrumph! I tried to nuzzle the lid up on one of the boxes but Mum told me off! Apparently there is a difference between hoovering the floor and stealing from the boxes.......Well, I wasn't planning on stealing. I was going to hoover...... Nope! It seems this would not be permissible. Humph! I did persuade Mummy to get me some of those nice big crunchy carrot biccies though. Small compensation I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Oakley do you like fresh carrots, they are nice and crunchy and wont make those numbers go up too much on the shiny platform thing

    ReplyDelete