Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 4 February 2017

Crunch!

Everything seems to be getting packed into boxes or black rustlybags. I have kept out of the way! I don't think I would fit into one of the boxes and I certainly don't want to end up in a black rustlybag - they all seem to disappear into the big wheeliebins outside and they never come out again! I think every single thing from Granny and Grandpa's flat is now packed away. Mum has had a few leaky eyes so I came out of hiding to sort her out!

We had a little excitement on this morning's workywalkies! It appeared at first to be destined for a boring wander into Westbourne. On the way, however, the boredom was interrupted by a big crunch. Just in front of us, a big yellow bus stopped at the bus stop and a big car biffed it up the bum! The manhuman who was driving the car didn't seem to be very happy. He was shouting some naughty words. He didn't seem impressed with the bus driver for stopping. Another manhuman joined in and told him off for using his talkybone while he was driving. Mr big car driver then got all leaky-eyed and pleaded not to be reported! He said he couldn't afford any more spots on his lie sense. I have no idea what all that means but I dragged Mum to the bus door and onto the bus to check out all the people aboard. I could smell that they were upset and afraid. Mum called out to ask if anyone was hurt and they said they were all fine - just shaken. I desperately wanted to go to each of them to check them and give them my loves, but Mum wouldn't let me. The noisy neenaws were arriving, so we left them to it and continued on our boring route to the Post Office and back.

I have got Megateddy back now. I'm working hard on getting him smelling proper again.

No comments:

Post a Comment