Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 1 April 2018

Freeruns Galore!!!


My bed has been clinging tight to me today! Mummy says it is because I am getting a bit older and can't keep up with the pups anymore. Huff! How rude is that?

I suppose I did slow down a bit on the zoomies yesterday, after a while, for a bit, until the next one....and the next....and another.......zzzzzzzzz.....well...I can still dream about all that fun can't I?

I did wake up enough to take Mummy workywalkies to a very full up church this morning. It was loud in there! The twang twangs and boom booms and humanhowlings were super big! It was all OK though - comfy carpet under Mummy's seat made it all good! And loads of fusses and admirations too!

This mooring means freeruns before and after every workywalkies too - so that makes ANY workywalkies duties worth doing!

Mummy says we have just two weeks to go before we do our tenkay. She says that means more training is needed. I like the sound of that. If you would still like to support us then please click on this link. All the shinydisks we raise will go towards training another puppy to do workywalkies like me! I'm sure she mentioned something about a carrot for every shinydisk we raise..... well.... I can dream that she promised that can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment