Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 28 April 2018

Pawbanging.


Cor! Phewy! What a day!

First of all,I had to take Daddy walkies to fetch a car. It's a posh car - all black and shiny (just like me! Oh...I'm not posh though am I?!!). I got to ride in the ginormous boot back to floatyboatyhome. There, I got to play a great game of fetchball with Mummy while Daddy loaded wheeliebags and all sorts of other stuff into the ginormous boot. Then I had to hup up onto the back seat (on my big towel). Of course, this means I have to wear my car-bra and that gets attached to the strappything, but I do rather like riding posh on the back seat! It means I can sit up and watch the world wizz by, or I can curl up in comfort and snooze away the journey! It's a tough life sometimes!! Heehee!

The journey took us on big zoomy roads and landed us in some place called Richmond (I think it might be some part of that big beastie London place - the buses are all red!). We had a bit of a walkies first and Mum asked me to 'Find Costa'. Yep! No problem! Job done. Inside there, Daddy's big bag made a great chin rest! Next came another bit of a walkies - this time to a white building I recognised. It is one of those lots-of-seats places with a big high-floor at the front.

Up on the highfloor was one of those big boxes with black and white teeth. Behind that was my humansister Debbi! There were lots of other humans doing all sorts of yacketying and humanhowling on the highfloor too, and Debbi was tickling those teeth all the way through it. There was also lots of yummies on the highfloor. Sadly, I didn't get anywhere near though. I'm sure I could have done a great job of hoovering it all!

Half way through, we went out to the front area (I think Mum called it the foy yay or something). There we found Papa! Then we found Ryan too! Oooooh! my tail went berserk!

In the second half back in the lots-of-seats place, a ladyhuman came to our seats and dragged my Daddy up onto the highfloor! I tried to follow, but Mum wouldn't let me! Huff! I could have done the hoovering!

After all the humanhowling and then the pawbanging stuff, we went outside again (Oooh! I needed that tree!). A brief workywalkies took us to a human yummyery. Papa was the only one kind enough to drop me a morsel under the table! I had to wait for my dinner and then finally got to eat it from my picnic bowl - in a shop doorway of all places!

We said bye-byes to Papa and Debbi & Ryan before I got to take Mummy and Daddy for a very gladly needed workywalkies before getting back into the car. This time the journey was shorter and we seem to now be in a human kennelblock. I recognise this area too - Mum says it is called Aldermaston - very familiar territory!
 
3 Photos:
 
In Costa - me resting my chin on Daddy's big one-eyed-clickybox bag.

Daddy up the highfloor with all the other people who did all the humanhowling. (Daddy didn't howl but he did yackety into a big black lollipop - and he got to eat some yummies! Not fair! I should have been allowed to help!

Mum and me outside the white lots-of-seats building.

No comments:

Post a Comment