Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 13 April 2018

Posh Parping!


We had a big posh train carriage all to ourselves. Daddy says that was probably because I gassed everyone else out! I have no idea what he means! There was something tickling my botty from time to time though!

That train took us to a long workywalkies through the streets of that big beastie London place. It has been a while since I had a good challenging job to do. I think perhaps I was a tad enthusiastic - Mum kept telling me to 'Steady. Stop pulling'. Ahem! Oops! Well....I love a good challenge from time to time.

This workywalkies took us to another train ride. This one landed us in another familiar place. As we came out of the station, Mummy said 'Let's go find Papa'. Well I needed no further instruction. Off we set - just with the interruption of waiting for the cage to go up and let us across the train-sticks. Oh...and a brief stop for a very necessary doggy download. Mummy murmured something about 'That should be the last of the bonebum offerings'. Hmmm!

I do love being at Papa's home; a garden to water and he always has a good supply of yummies for me too! Heehee! Shhh...don't tell Mummy!

5 photos:
 
Waiting at Langley Green Station - looking right.

Waiting at Langley Green Station - looking left.

On one of the trains getting some admiration from fellow passengers.

Mum and me posing by our big posh train.

Inside our posh carriage - the one we had all to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment