Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 9 April 2018

Utter Starvation!

Well THAT wasn't nice! Mum called me 'Sulkysocks Gutterguts'.

She spent aaaaaaalllll day tippetytappetying and making those big blobs of gooey stuff that grow and then turn into blocks in the hotbox. Then she finally says 'Lets go shopping'.

Great! I thought......until we set paw outside..... Leakyskies! I don't like working under leakyskies! Huff! The freerun bit along the towpath first was fine - that bit doesn't count. Freerun wet is nice. Workies wet is wetter and nasty! So, at the bit where I have to 'Head in' to my harness, I deployed Ploddypaws mode.

We made it to Sainsburys. It was OK in there - except I wasn't allowed to select myself even a single snack. Not even a crumb from the floor! So, there was only thing to do; even ploddier ploddypaws on the way home again! That's where the 'Sulkysocks' came in.

Then we got to the towpath bit again. Removal of harness also removed plod mode! There is a lovely bit where the wall is all broken down leading to a delightful area of steep slope and trees, plus all sorts of delectable snacking opportunities. As we were approaching that bit, Mum kept on saying 'Stay this way' 'Stay THIS way' .......well...I did stay this way - until she stopped saying it .....for a split moment..... I took my opportunity.... there were enticing smells up there......

Daddy came after me and old meaniebum put my lead on and hoicked me away from my snack! When we reached the towpath again Mum greeted me with 'Gutterguts'.

Well....what did she expect? By the time we got back home it was a whole TEN minutes past my dinnertime! I was ready to pass out with utter starvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment