Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 12 April 2018

Follow me on Talkbone this Sunday!


Hmmm....Strange goings on.......

That nice GuideDogs workyladyhuman Pauline came again and stole Mummy from me. They both came back all soggy and drippy though - maybe staying home wasn't so bad today.....

Now, there is a white stick with a very tempting big ball on the end of it... Mummy won't let me play with it though. She says it is not an Oakleytoy, it is her new Twitstick. Huff!

I did get to take Daddy for a nice long 'screenbreak' walkies after the sky stopped leaking. Then, later this afternoon, I got to take Mummy for a bit of a training workywalkies too. That was all good. And even gooderer - I got to munch my way through a whole bone today! Numnumnum!

Other strangeness - wheeliebag packing is going on again.....and Mummy says we are heading down south ready for our Tenkay on Sunday. Now that sounds good to me!

If you would like to support us then please just click on the link at the top of my page.

Mummy says you can download an app on your talkybone if you want to follow our progress on Sunday. She says it is https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/active-experience/id1343144011?mt=8 for iPhone, or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.endurance.experience&hl=en_GB for Android talkybones.

No comments:

Post a Comment