Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 26 April 2018

Jessica

Daddy's fluzzybuzzer spied on us!

I took Mummy for a nice long workywalkies along the looooooong straight towpath. It was a walkies just for the pleasure of a walkies - well...and Mummy burbled something about blowing away cobwebs, but I didn't find any of them - whatever they are!

As we set off over the bridge, there was a bzzzzzzing beside us that stayed around us for a little distance before leaving us to get on withour walkies.

Back home, my girlfriend, little fluffy pompom pooch Jessica, came and called for me. She didn't just call from outside, she came right aboard our floatyboatyhome to find me! Well....it would have been rude to not go outside for a playtime wouldn't it? The same again when big Isaac the husky x collie came calling for me a bit later!

I do like this mooring!

Video footage, taken by Daddy's fluzzybuzzer of me and Mum on the first bit of our workywalkies over the canal bridge and then along the beginning of the very long straight Tame Valley Canal.

Click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment