Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 6 April 2018

Stop this Tippetytappetying!


Wheeliebags packed. My bed packed. My food packed (most important!). Floatyboatyhome all locked up in its cage. 'Let's go find the train' says Mum. Ooh how exciting!! Mum didn't need to give me any further instructions. I led the way straight to the station. 'Smartybum' was the compliment I got! Well, I can accept that - especially when it comes with a nice ear rub and a yummy!

Three different trains, four stations, then a long workywalkies up some superpuffy steep hills (we were all puffing and slow by the end!), and we are in a humankennelblock! We've been here before. I remembered it from a way down the road and that made my paws work a bit faster for that last bit of the walk! Mum says it is called the Elim Bible College Conference Centre in a place called Great Malvern. I call it wonderful! It has familiar humanpals here with us. I get to relax in the big lounge room with all of them and I can even choose whose back paws to lie on! The bestest bit though, is that it has the biggest garden ever! Mummy says we will go explore it tomorrow!

So, if I stop this tippetytappetying now and go sleep, tomorrow will come sooner so I can go on that big explore.......

No comments:

Post a Comment