Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Yay. We've had Visitors!!!

There are some nice humans in this Bumingham place. I found them today! I took Mummy and Daddy workywalkies into the town centre shoppyplace again. There were still some people who seemed really scared of me and they did a funny little sideways jiggety-zip away from me. Actually, that kind of makes my job easier because it means they open up the path in front so I can guide Mum through! I don't like it though, when humans are all scared and upset. I want to go to them to show them my loves. Mummy says that is not a good idea.

We went into lots of different shops today and I got lots and lots of fusses and admirations from many different people.

All in all, it was a good 4.5 miles of workywalkies.

Back aboard floatyboatyhome, we got visitors! Humanfriends we haven't seen for aaaaageses. It was Pete and Helen Carter from Newbury, plus their minihumans too. I enjoyed greeting them but then I retreated to the back of the boat to leave them to their hot brown drinks and yacketying. I don't like to get in the way! Apart from which, visitors need my bedsofa to sit on and my bedcover gets removed!

This evening, I took Daddy out for a quick leisure walkies. When we got back, we found that Mum had been doing her floor-stroking thing again. I soon sorted out her error! The floor is now once again nicely decorated with paw-prints! Much more proper!

Just one further thing: We still have a few calendars and would prefer them to be hanging on walls than staying in a box here. So, we have reduced the price to just £5 now. All proceeds will still, of course, go to Guide Dogs via my fundraising account, to sponsor a puppy to be trained to change the life of a Vision Impaired Person.

www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment