Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Rough Night!

Cor! What a night! Huffety-fuffety-rocky-wump! Our little floatyboatyhome was wiggling and bumping all night! Then the big flashes and loud rumblesky too! It was not our bestest night's zizzing! After the big angry rumblysky I went to the back to check on Mummy and Daddy. They were OK but Mummy came and put me back to bed with some extra snuggles and loves!

This morning, we cruised - all of about a minute's worth! It was just to the other side of the canal where Daddy then fed the boat with the squirtysnake. While he was doing that, I took Mummy for a nice long workywalkies, just for the pleasure of going walkies! It was a nice easy, leisurely 4 miles along the towpath and back. The bonus was a brief freerun in a park we found at the turning point on the route! That was great fun. Mum said I had the wind up my bum and it was sending me nutty! Well, it was a bit fuffy and it was blasting straight from behind us! Brrrr!

Now, after a rough night and a good walkies, there is only one thing to do; snooze!

Photo of me with my head on Mum's big crowshaved cushion.

No comments:

Post a Comment