Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 1 January 2018

Big Scary Solid Beast! No, not me...


Phew! I still have the same soft silky highly strokable ears! Has anyone got their waggy new ears?

Well, last night was peculiar: At around the time when Mummy would normally be snuggling me night nights, we went out! A short workywalkies to the church we went to in the morning. There were gazillions of humans in there! We just about squeezed into the last seats at the very back. Apparently it was a 'New Ears Celebration'. It would seem that when humans get new ears, they do loads and loads of humanhowling about it! Lots of them were doing jiggetywiggling too, and banging front paws together too. There were the noisyboxes of various kinds on the highfloor at the front, as well as humans howling into lollipops, and a manhuman in a box beating the living daylights out of the round things! It all seemed very happy; they all had upturned mouthcorners! I just tucked myself away under the seat and snoozed through it all as best I could! Well....it was way past my bedtime anyway!

This morning, we had a bit of a lie-in. Daddy says the tickydisk was telling 9.30 when I squeaked for my first 'let me out please'.

We've had a wander around town (thankfully it was much less crowded than the other day and I didn't meet any nasty human backpaws this time). We went into a huge pointy building, where we met a manhuman wearing a long black ladyhuman-like fursubstitute. Mum says he was a Rev-ended Cannon. He was very nice and Mum and Dad yacketyied with him for a while. I just sniffed - I smelled a colleague! He said I was the second Guide Dog to visit today!
Outside, there was a big high rock-tree-thing with a very solid-looking manhuman standing on top. I had to do a 'sit' beside it while Dad pointed his talkybone at me.

In the shoppyplace part of town, there was a big scary solid beast. Mum says it is a statue of a bull. I was a bit wary of it but I was brave and took Mum to pose by it for Dad to do his talkybone thing again.

Now, we are back home and all cozy again. My tummy is telling me it is dinner time but Mum says I shouldn't be ready yet because breakfast was so late. What IS she on about? What difference does that make? Honestly! Humans just don't get dogs do they?

3 photos:
 
Me curled up under the seat last night in church.

Posing next to the statue outside Bumingham Cathedral.

Posing with Mum next to the big scary bull statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment