Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Tie Food!


Mmmmm... I got a sausage for breakfast! I'm not entirely convinced I was meant to have it but I couldn't leave it on the floor could I? Mummy blamed her eyesight for her messyness. She said she missed her aim with her shinystick thing that she uses to eat. That sent my yummy treat skidding off the plate and actually it was quite well aimed to me! Thanks Blinkie Mummy!

I then took Mum and Dad workywalkies into Poole shoppyplace. We wandered around a few shops and Mum got some new leg-cover fursubstitutes. Then, as we were walking back, we had to stop by the cage that comes down when a train goes by. I was a good boy and just sat to wait. At least for a few moments ..... but then I may have got a tad distracted when a featherball strutted across right in front of me. It was one of those funny craw-crawing headbobbing featherballs that steal yummies from pavements. It came really close to me and I thought maybe it could be a playmate, so my bum rather bounced up and misbehaved, powered by a waggy tail! I like playmates!

The manhuman and ladyhuman standing beside us were laughing at me. Mum had a little giggle too but then reminded me of my manners with "Oi! Where should your bum be?" I ducked my head in a quick 'oops' and my bum bounced back into its proper place and behaviour!

We've posted some more calendars off today but there is still a few left if anyone would like one - now half price. See my website www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html for ordering details.

This afternoon, I got a nice little freerun around the clifftop park and enjoyed a good game of chasie-zoomies with a rescued mixpooch called Boulder. Then, I had to take Mum and Dad to the clickyclundy ladyhuman Terri that they used to go a lot. Terri got them each, in turn, lying on her magic bed that tips them over and lies them down, then she did all sorts of clicks and clunks on their necks and backs. I got a bit worried but Mum assured me it was all OK. It was great to greet Terri again. It has been ages since we last went there.

The day has finished in a human yummyery. It smelled delicious but none fell my way! Huffff! So I don't know if I really like Tie food ..... or is it Ty..... Oh I don't know but I may left a slighly damp patch where my mouth was on Mum's coat! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment