Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 20 January 2018

Reverse Dalmation!

White snufflefluff! Much nicer than the normal wet leakysky stuff. I took Mummy workywalkies along the towpath and she said I turned into a reverse Dalmatian!

Shame there wasn't enough of it to get to play in it and it has all stopped now, but it did tickle my nose and made it explode a few times! I would have loved to get the chance to have a good snuffle through the white fluff that was beginning to cover the ground, but I had to do my job and keep Mummy safe from all the sloshy puddles and overhanging treebits and, of course, away from the edge of the canal!

It seems I did good. Good enough for a big carrot when I got us both home again!

I got some good fusses from a visitor manhuman too. Mum says he was a Floatyboat Safety Inspector. Apparently he has declared us all safe and good!


Photo shows me with lots of white dots of snow all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment