Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 14 January 2018

Disused Canals & Disused Railways...


I've had a Freerun, I've had a Freerun!!!

Not just any old Freerun. I met a friend. Actually, I met several friends. So many ear rubs. We have been back to Bridge Church. And Dory was there with her manhuman Craig. Well, I just had to get Mummy to take us for a Freerun afterwards.

Then it was back in the boring old car to go back to our Floatyboatyhome. And there was Lindsay waiting for me! She had got the hotbox glowing, so our Floatyboatyhome was nice and warm. I may of, ahem... got a tad carried away.

Something strange happened next. Mummy lay on MY bed! Daddy had to get everything out of the car and unpack. He didn't feed me until he had finished. It was over half-an-hour late! Did I get any extra to alleviate my starvation? No I did not! Huff! Daddy made himself something to eat, but not Mummy. She was catching zzzzzzz on MY BED!

Daddy took me out for a nice walkies, though. Although I am a little bit worried. He was muttering something about disused canals and disused railways. I have a feeling my next walkies could be rather boring. Or worse, Daddy might go without me!

By the way, did I say I've had a Freerun today?

Picture of me and Mummy, and Dory with Craig and my friend Phoebe trying to look like a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment