Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Bonkers Bunney has been Duffed Up!

Oooowwwww! That was not the nicest workywalkies!

It was a good long walk - and most of it was a good tail-waggy challenge. All on completely new territory in this Bumingham place. We went into the big shoppyplace. Mum and Dad thought it might be reasonably quiet there because it is something called Boxing Day. It certainly wasn't quiet and I didn't find a single doggypal to box with. What I did find though, was that I got my paws trodded on and lots of humans did that high-pitched yelp thing they do when they are scared. It seems they were all scared of me! That made me sad and I really wanted to greet them all and show them how nice I am, but it just wasn't possible. A couple of manhumans even tried to climb up a cage-side fence thing beside the stairs as I got near them. Then, as were walking though a very crowded bit, I felt a big ouch when a manhuman lifted his back paw and thudded it at me. This happened twice but it was far too crowded to do anything except keep going to get out of there.

Mummy was really upset and worried about me, and I was worried about Mummy. We went and found a human's hot brown drink place so we could all relax and recover a bit. That was welcome for all of us.

Now, we are safely back home aboard our cozy floatyboatyhome and enjoying sofa snuggles. I have successfully duffed up my new cuddly Bonkers Bunny too. I shook him and chewed him to make sure he was properly Oakleyfied! He smells much more proper now!

Photo shows me in the corner of the Cafe Nero place, resting my chin on the arm of a chair while Mummy strokes my ear. I do love having my ears stroked!

No comments:

Post a Comment