Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 27 February 2018

That Showed Her!!!

Ditsy indeed! Nope! Not me! Not today anyway.....

We have had more skyfluff but it hasn't been the fun version. The fun version is the one that makes the whole world go white and totally essential to go play and do crazy zoomies and roll in it. Nope! Today, it has been fluffing in the sky but not really on the floor.

Mummy didn't get up very early this morning, but when she did, she was all ouchy! She says it is because of Mr ClunkerClicker humanvetman that ouched her yesterday. She says he has ouched her to make her better..... Huhh??? Oh well....It meant that I got to take Daddy for a nice leisurely walkies, then spent most of the day sofasnuggling with Mummy! No complaints there.

We had a visitor: a manhuman who sat next to Mummy on the sofa and pointed a black lollipop at her when she did yacketying. They were yacketying all about me! Mum says it was something to do with his you-knee-ver-city work all about human-animal communications. If only I could talk humanish I could have told him how dense Mummy is sometimes when it comes to getting the message that I am trying to show her!

After he left, I got to take Mummy workywalkies - just for the pleasure of it; no purpose, no destination, just a walkies. The sky was fluffing all over us so I think Mum was expecting me to be silly. I proved her very wrong! I put my sensible head on today and did a splendid job! I even sorted her out when she went the wrong way and got all lost and disorientated. She just asked me to 'find the way home'. I gave her my bestest 'OK. Thought you'd never ask' look and did as bid. We got home again paw-perfect!

Ditsy!! Huh! Well that showed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment