Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 26 February 2018

Being Eaten from the Inside!


Skyfluff! Not a lot, but enough for Mum to accuse me of being a bit ditsy! How very rude! That white fluffy stuff is just sooooooo exciting! I'm not ditsy - I'm just excited! Well, just maybe this skyfluff will keep coming and that means some fantabulous fun!

Today, we have been on that long workywalkies again; the one that took us to the clicky-clunky humanvet. This time he clicked and clunked Mummy first. Then, while I was covering her in kisses to make sure she was OK, Daddy got attacked too! it seems they are grateful to this manhuman for clicking and clunking them - even though, when he does it, it makes their faces go all screwed up and makes them yelp lots. Apparently, this brutality is making them better......I think if a vet did anything like that to me, he might get more than a yelp from me!! It was a good workywalkies though, and a bus ride home again.

The bus only gets us into the city centre though, so then I have to workywalkies again through the shoppyplace. Today, this meant that I had to starve! Instead of a straightforward 'Find the way home', I had to 'find the door, right'. It was a fursubstitutes shop. I got some lovely fusses and admirations from some people in there. That was nice, of course it was nice, but it didn't stop my tummy eating me from the inside! My dinner was a whole hour late by the time we got home! How did I survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment