Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 16 February 2018

How Great is That?

Oh Dear! Mummy went splat!

It all started off with a lovely lazy morning (well, I suppose I was lazy - snoozing while Mummy and Daddy were allegedly busy playing tippetytappety on their compooters and yacketying on their talkybones). Then we set off for a trip to find a Tesco. That completed, Mum asked me to 'Find the way home'. I did! No problem! I even took her to a better place to cross a busy road than the one we used on the way there! (I will happily accept the accolade of Smartybum!) That was all fine, but then, as we were nearly back to floatyboatyhome, Mum's back paws slipped on a muddy patch of pavement and she came crashing down to my level. It seems that she was worried about me because we were beside a very busy fast road, and I was worried about her because she just doesn't belong on the floor! She had red stuff coming out of her front paw too, but she wouldn't let me kiss that better. I did give her lots of loves and kisses though, and she squeezed and hugged me back.

Several nice manhumans stopped to help and check that we were all OK. Daddy had also rushed in to sort us out and had dropped the wheeliebag of shopping in the road.

When we got back Mummy took off her fursubstitutes and put them in the frothmonster machine (they were all muddy!) and she spent a while cleaning the red stuff off her front paw. I kept a very close vigil! She seems to be OK now but she does have a very strange-smelling pale brown thing stuck on that ouchie on her paw. She also seems to have a slightly podgy and red-dotted knee too!

I got a bone to make Mummy feel better! I'm not quite sure how that works but I wasn't going to turn down the offer! Heehee....Yummmmm!

On a much brighter note: Mummy says that our fundraising sponsorship is going really well for our Brighton Marathon Tenkay thingy. She says we have already smashed our original target of £300 so this has now raised to £500. How great is that? I do like the idea of these super workywalkieses to raise important shinydisks to help to sponsor a puppy to be another Guide Dog like me! Thank you with big wags and woofs to all who have donated shinydisks so far.

www.virginmoneygiving.com/TraceyOakleyClarke

No comments:

Post a Comment