Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 18 January 2018

Vistors!

Ow. ow ow ow ow ow...... the sky threw ouchy little tiny balls at me! I took Mummy on a nice long leisurely workywalkies along the canal towpath. I was doing a good job of keeping her out of puddles and going around the twigs and other obstacles on the route. We were enjoying a pleasant walkies but then the sky started leaking. That wasn't too bad until it turned nasty on us! The air was big bad huffyfuffing and it was hurling tiny little white balls at us. Brrrrrr.....

We made it back home again though and a nice big juicy carrot helped me to warm up! Much nicer that's that hot brown stuff that Mum seems to think is the best thing to warm up with!

We've had visitors today; Richard the Waterways Chaplain humanfriend (nice ear-rubs manhuman!) and then, later, Lindsay came too. She sat on my bed with me so I got to give big kisses! Anyone who sits on my bed has to get kisses!

Photo shows me lying on my bed with my head resting on Mum's leg, looking very snoozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment