Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Smartypants Strikes Again!


Phooowaaarrr! It's a bit niffy around here! And there is something squeaky that keeps tickling my botty too! I haven't found the little beastie yet; It pongs too much. I simply have to move to the other end of floatyboatyhome. But then the little stinky oik follows me and repeats the procedure! This has been going on all day. I've had no peace!

Mum says it needs to be bottled and sold to the police as a riot dispersing gas. She says it is something to do with bone-bum and scavenging. She does burble some weird ideas sometimes!

I'm very glad Mum is feeling better enough today that we were able to escape the air pollution for a while to go shopping. I did have to strut my stuff as, although she is feeling lots better, her eyes are doing her a dafty today. I did manage to impress her: The first part of the route we took was where I have been with Dad before, but then we went onto new territory. Apparently Dad's talkybone was telling us where to go. Mum and I were walking ahead of him and he was giving us instructions from behind like 'cross over then go next right'. That was fine. It was working well. As we crossed over the road, Mum just told me 'Let's go find Lidl's'. I looked up at her to acknowledge receipt of the instruction then guided her around a puddle and on up the road. Then, as we approached the corner, I recognized that we were approaching Lidl's. I may have gained a slightly triumphant extra bit of speed and Mum had to remind me to 'Steady'. When she realised what I was heading for though, she called me smartypants and gave me a big fuss! I just took her to the kerb, across the road in into the shop!

Inside, I did my usual job of making sure she didn't bump into things as we went around the aisles. I found her the carrots too - well, of course I did! The most important item to get! When we came to the big see-through cupboard things with lots of white bottles in it, I thought I had the most perfect reward for my hard work. There was a huge puddle of that yummy white stuff all over the floor! I started to do my duty by lapping it up, but Mum was a meanie! She said that I couldn't have all four pints of it! Harrrumph!

I did get a nice big juicy carrot on arrival back home. I think I can forgive her!

No comments:

Post a Comment