Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 18 December 2017

Packing in the Wood!

Dinky! That's what Mum says I am. A dinky labrador. Well, I think I am even dinkier now! 8 miles yesterday and another 6.5 miles today!

Today's outing was much easier though. No muddy fields. No clouds on legs. No slippy pavements. Just a few stretches of slippy towpath and a bit of a hike along a road-with-no-pavements, and we got home before dark! Much more leisurely!

It was another visit to another big house. It seems that this will be happening more. Mum says it is because we belong to something called the National Trust. It seems that this National Trust lives in all these big houses. They all seem to smell kind of intriguing and they all have nice humans in them. I can't say the houses are particularly doggy-interesting but the human fusses are always good!

Today's house was apparently called Packwood House. It has lots of indoor trees that I wasn't allowed to water. I had pose by one of them with Mum. the photo is below. There were loads and loads of trees outside too but it was too wet and cold to go explore. Mum says we will go back another time so we can explore the huge gardens. I like the sound of that plan!

On the way home, I got to enjoy a lovely freerun along the towpath including a bit of a zoomies session with a little Jack Russell puppy called Flora, and, a bit further on, with a very muddy spaniel who was just too much fun to stop to worry about exchanging names!

Me and Mum, and another blimmin indoor tree I'm not allowed to water!

No comments:

Post a Comment