Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Bone Attack!


What - no crunchy clouds?!!! Howwwwlllll! That is just not right!

Workywalkies to one of those big places with lots of seats and a wall of huge flat humans and other things moving, and lots of loud noise. The place where there is usually plenty of little crunchy yummies on the floor that just have to be hoovered. The place was spotless! Not a morsel to be found! I just had to lie there and endure watching the flat poochpal on the big wall who got to munch loads of things - and they were huge too! Bits of bacon, ginormous sausages........oooh! So not fair!

When we got back to floatyboatyhome I just had to console myself with a carrot and then a good bone-attacking session.

Now, to make up for it, how do I get Mum's mind working right? How do I get to be thinking tomorrow needs to be freerun day and treats and yummies and bacon and sausages and....and....hmmmm.....how can I achieve this?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment