Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Trapped and Frothed!


Furbal Essences Beautiful Ends! Alledgedly this is a much more acceptable aroma than FishRot Essences. I hugely disagree but do I get a choice in this matter? NOPE! I got frothed! Mum lured me into the warm rain box here in the humankennel. She got in with me then shut the door. I was trapped! She even kept the door shut when she told me to 'big shake' so I couldn't even reap my revenge by decorating the whole room!

Haarrrrruuummmpppphhh! My ends smelled peerfectly wonderful after that delightful discovery on the beach! That warm wet frothy assault was quite uncalled for!

Mum says she is trying to work out how to wrap me completely in something called Clingfilm when I go freerunning so that she can just peel off whatever I roll in. Heeeelllllppppp someone please!

No comments:

Post a Comment