Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 26 June 2017

Mini Morsels...


Wayhay! I got a swim this morning! I somehow get the impression that it wasn't on Mum's plan though. I suspect it was to clean me up after I got into a bit of a tiff with a husky who was all muddy and soggy and slobbery. He was nasty to me and all because of some yummies that I was trying to clean off the park. No damage done but I was miffed that Mum wouldn't let me finish the clean up job! There were bags all busted open by the bin and the spilled-out contents really needed to be hoovered! Huff!

It all meant that workywalkies was a bit delayed because Mum says I need to dry off before having my harness on. She says that a soggy doggy doesn't look very professional!

When we did go workywalkies it was into town and around Tesco and back again. I got to spend most of the rest of the day snoozing while Mum and Dad did a whole load of yacketying with Henry and two other visitors. They did have lots of yummies too and Bess and I did manage to persuade a couple of morsels of chicken to head our way. It was yummy, even if only just big enough to taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment